Direct admission only applies to the candidates as follows:
- Candidates win prizes in examinations of selecting national, provincial gifted students* (or equivalent) in natural-science subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Informatics and Geography;
- Candidates win first, second, or third prizes (projects related to natural sciences) in national, regional, and international science and engineering contest (approved by Admission Committee);
- Candidates participate in the international Olympic team selection exam; candidates are official members of national team participating in the international contest on subjects of natural sciences, international science and engineering contest teams (projects related to natural sciences);
- Candidates having final results of Grade 11, and 12 at Excellent rank and with GPA of 5 subjects: Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Informatics at Grade 11, and 12 must reach at least 8.80/10 or higher.
Remarks: Eligibility for direct admission only applicable to the candidates graduating in 2023 and NOT to the candidate who applies for the double degree program.
* Direct admission for the Aeronautical Engineering program is only applied to students with prizes in Mathematics, Physics, and Informatics.
* Geography is only applied to candidates of Space science and Satellite Technology specialty